Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's In the Air

The excitement about our Grand opening is in the air!

I just got finished being interviewed by our local newspaper for a story that will run about Foothills (I think it will be this weekend). Every time I talk about Foothills I am amazed. I get a chance to re-live where we have been and how far God has brought us. I get re-energized about our vision to reach people who are far from God. I am also reminded that this is a "God-thing". What is happening here could not be manufactured by man.
For the record, The Grand Opening of the building will be Saturday August 16th at 6:30pm and Sunday August 17th at 9:30am and 11:15am.

Of course you don't have to wait until then to come to Foothills, because we will be wrapping up our message series, Young Guns, this Sunday (9:30am and 11:15am) in the new building.

No comments: