Monday, October 22, 2007

God use me!

One of the questions I'm often asked is, "when you first started Foothills Community Church did you ever imagine it would grow this large?"
I always try to answer that question with caution. I don't want to come across as being arrogant, on the other hand I always believed that God had the ability to do anything.
So my answer is usually something like this. "I'm not surprised that God is doing such an incredible work here at Foothills, but I AM amazed that He is using ME to help reach this many people.
When I look at Foothills Community Church, I still believe that we have not even begun to scratch the surface as far as our potential to reach people for Christ. Our most productive days are still ahead of us!
During our staff meeting this morning we asked God to do more at Foothills than we have ever dreamed or imagined (Ephesians 3:20). I would love for you to join us in that prayer.

Be sure to invite your friends to church with you this Sunday as we begin a new series called "The DNA of God". I think after this series we will all know God a lot better!

No comments: