Monday, October 15, 2007

random thoughts

** I finally broke down and went to play basketball at 6:00am this morning. It was a blast! A little hard to get up at 5:20am, but it was worth it (I think I am going to play on Mondays and Wednesdays)

** Had 4 great services yesterday. Attendance was a little light because of Fall break (or whatever it's called) for the schools.

** We are wrapping up the RelationSHIPS series this Sunday, the next series is called The DNA of God

** We are developing an advanced Leadership internship program for young emerging leaders who have an interest in going into ministry. We are going to launch the first 12 week session on January 7th.

** Broke the ice on my hunting season Friday. Got a nice fat doe. Can you say venison sausage! (sorry to all who don't like hunting, but it's how we roll around here!)

** Did you see the cut on Eric Peter's (our Worship leader) bald head!! Ouch, I know that had to hurt! (Note to self---Don't shave head)

No comments: