Saturday, October 20, 2007

quick thoughts

**Clemson looked very good today. (I know it's only Central Michigan, but hey South Carolina lost to Vandy!) They put up some huge numbers. Is it just me, or does it seem like Cullen Harper gets no respect. His numbers are incredible. I'm a Willy Korn guy, but man, Harper is doing phenomenal.

**Speaking of South Carolina, how do they lose that game? They had an outside chance at a National title, but not anymore. I actually feel bad for them.

**We are going to wrap up the RelationSHIPS series tomorrow, talking about "Submarine" (taking your relationships beneath the surface. I am really looking forward to it!

**Got deer #2 this morning! What a beautiful morning to be in the woods.

**I am on a losing streak playing cards with my wife. I hate to lose, but if I am going to lose I would rather it be to her than anyone else!

No comments: