Thursday, October 04, 2007

a few thoughts

It's pretty quiet in the office this morning. More than half of our staff is in Atlanta at the Catalyst conference. When we bought the tickets a few months ago, I decided that I wasn't going to go this year----now I'm wishing I would have gone! Oh well, maybe next year.

One thing that I am very excited about is this weekend's service. We are continuing our RelationSHIPS series. I will be talking about what to do when someone hurts you. We will be showing a video of someone who has worked through some major relational pain and then the band will be doing a very powerful song. It's going to be good! If you or someone you know is dealing with emotional pain from a relationship make sure to be at Foothills Community Church this Sunday!!

No comments: