Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Building activity

It looks like there is some progress on our new building. Yesterday they moved the steel from the pile it has been sitting in to inside the footprint of the building. It is basically laying on the ground next to where it will be erected. It kind of reminds me of a big jigsaw puzzle.
This morning there are a couple more concrete trucks pouring some concrete.
As impatient as I am to see this building get put up, I realize that the laying of the foundation is the most important part of construction. If they don't get this part right there will always be problems with the building in the future. Kind of reminds me of something Jesus once said about building our lives on a solid foundation!
Anyway, as soon as there is something moving vertical I will post some pictures.

No comments: