Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Talking Shop

For a church planter, there is nothing quite as fun as talking church. Over the last few days I have met with a few pastors and it has been great.
Yesterday evening I had a chance to talk to Gary Lamb. He stopped by for a couple of hours on his whirlwind tour of the I-85 corridor. I had met Gary briefly a couple of months ago, but this was the first time we actually got to sit down and talk church. Gary is one of those guys that takes some flak because he's not afraid to speak his mind, but he's got a genuine passion to reach the lost with the Good News. I really like Gary. He is a thinker, and he's not afraid to ask questions.
Gary and his church, Ridgestone Church, are way ahead of where we were at two years old. They are blowing the doors off of his part of the world.They are not only growing larger, but they are seeing lives changed by the hundreds!
It sounds like Canton Ga. is alot like Seneca, SC in many ways.
I have no doubt that Ridgestone will continue to grow, and reach people for Christ! Keep it up Gary.

No comments: