Thursday, February 22, 2007

Here's what I've learned---so far

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that one of the goals I have set for 2007 is to talk to more leaders that are ahead of us developmentally as a church.
I began to email Pastors of churches that i am hearing great things about. I contacted 12 so far, and have heard back from 8. That's not a bad ratio!
Today I thought that I would give the list of the 8, and then in seperate postings, share my findings.
1. Flamingo Road Church -- South Florida -- Pastor Troy Gramling
2. Westside family Church -- Kansas City --- Pastor Dave Cox
3. Radiant Church -- Arizona -- Pastor Lee Mcfarland
4. New Life Church -- Arkansas -- Pastor Rick Bezet
5. River Pointe Church -- Texas -- Pastor Patrick Kelly
6. Cornerstone Chandler -- Arizona -- Pastor Linn Winters
7. Friendswood Church-- Texas -- Pastor Rick Baldwin
8. Northway Fellowship -- New York -- Pastor Buddy Creamens

My heartfelt thanks to all of these men for taking time out of their busy schedules to speak to me.

No comments: