Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday review

I'm still processing all that happened at Foothills Community Church today. I loved the services this morning, but I also loved our last Get In The Game class of 2012.

* All 3 campuses did Get In The game today. That's pretty exciting, because lots of people are getting connected at FCC. In fact, in 2012 we had by far the most people of any year that have gone through the class!

* The worship team, once again brought the heat. The theme of the day was Christ is The Cornerstone.

* It is important that we make Jesus the foundation of our lives, because the storms are coming. I feel sorry for people that don't have Him in their lives when they face tragedy and crisis.

* I have enjoyed the My Secret Life series. For the next 3 Sundays we will have some stand-alone messages and then on December 9th we'll begin our Christmas series.

* I loved taking a moment during our services to honor all of the people that have served in the military.

* I can't wait for December 2nd. The morning services are going to be outrageous as we celebrate baptism, and then at 6:00pm we will come back for a huge Worship night in Seneca. This will be the first event that all 3 of our campuses will come together!!