Tuesday, November 27, 2012

December 2nd

This Sunday (December 2nd) will be a day that you do not want to miss at Foothills Community Church.

On Sunday morning I will be doing a message called Brand New, that I am pumped about. Then after that we will celebrate baptism at all 3 of our campuses! To me, the days that we do baptisms are my favorites. I love watching people go public with their faith in Jesus.

The Bible teaches that every person who becomes a Christ-follower needs to be baptized. If you have not done it yet, this is your chance. This will be the last opportunity for 2012, so don't miss out.


Then at 6:00pm all 3 of our campuses will descend upon our Seneca campus for a huge night of worship. There will be worship leaders/ bands and singers from all 3 campuses leading us. We will also be observing communion that evening. This is going to be amazing!

This is a perfect opportunity to invite some friends. Believe me, they are going to love it!