Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday review

It was a long Sunday for me, but I had a blast! I pretty much spent the day at church. (I actually got a chance to run home for an hour or so, but had to turn around and come back)

* We continued our Social Networks series. We have been talking about relationships. But rather than talking about the common relationship topics, we have been discussing the messy side of relationships.

* Yesterday's topic was loving our neighbors and loving our enemies. Tough stuff!

* Lots of people told me that God did some serious convicting in their hearts about some people they have not really forgiven for hurting them.

* The public schools had a 4 day weekend, so I think a lot of people were traveling.

* We will be wrapping up our series this Sunday.

* Speaking of this Sunday, you don't want to miss it. We have a surprise for you!!

* We had a great Get In The Game class yesterday. A bunch of new people got connected!

* We also had our 2nd Follow-Up campus group. It was a wonderful time. I would encourage you to come this Sunday at 6:00pm in the Venue auditorium.

* I am already pumped about the next series that we'll start on March 11th called, The Genius of Generosity.

* Also on March 11th, we will be having our next baptisms. It's not too late to sign-up.

* I love Foothills Community Church!

No comments: