I have mentioned this several times, but I wanted to remind everyone again about anew campus group that I will be leading that starts THIS Sunday evening from 6:00pm until 7:00pm called Follow-Up.
Here's a few things you should know:
* We are serious about producing true followers of Jesus, so this is another opportunity for you.
* You won't need to do any preparation prior to our meetings. We will take the topic from Sunday morning and go a little deeper with it.
* We will begin at 6:00pm SHARP, so get there a couple minutes early!
* Bring a Bible and a noteook/ paper, and a pen.
* This would be a great group to attend if you've never been in a group or if you're in-between groups, or are just wanting to grow in your walk with Jesus.
* We will have a couple of acoustic worship songs led by one of our worship leaders, a time of Bible study, and prayer (and possibly a few other things).
* There will be child care from birth to 5th grade.
* It's going to be fun!
* This group will run from Feb. 19th until March 25th.
* We will be meeting in the Venue (student) auditorium, which is in Foothills north building.
OK, there you have it. Pretty much everything you need to know about Follow-Up. Hope to see you there!
You don't want to miss Sunday morning at Foothills Community Church. I am back, and I'll be continuing the Social Networks series. Bring some friends with you.
It's supposed to rain on Sunday. You're bed will be calling your name to stay in it. Don't listen to it! Bring your umbrella and come to worship! (If you forget your umbrella, you're in luck, our umbrella team will be there to assist you!!)