Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday review

This will be a little bit different type review because I wasn't at Foothills Community Church yesterday, but here's what's going on:

* I heard the services were awesome yesterday. I am so thankful for Brian Rhodes for bringing the message. I heard that he did a fantastic job!!

* Also heard that the first service attendance was a little lower yesterday. No doubt, the coldest temperatures of the year had something to do with that.

* Speaking of cold temperatures, I guess I timed my trip to Florida about right. Although it was cold down here too. Only got up to 60 degrees yesterday.

* I'm really looking forward to the message I will be sharing this Sunday at Foothills. I am really enjoying the Social Networks series!

* Our congregation has been singing some of the original worship songs that our team has written. I love that!

* Don't forget 2 very important things: I will be starting a Campus Group called "Follow-Up" this Sunday at 6:00pm in the Venue auditorium. If you are not in another Sunday evening group, I would love to have you join me. Secondly, on Feb. 26th, I will be leading the next Get In The Game class. If you want to know more about Foothills and are looking to take your next step, this class is for you. The class will be held from 12:30-2:15pm. Free lunch and childcare will be provided.

* On March 11th we will be having our next baptisms! If you are a Christ-follower and have not been baptized put that date on your calendar! (The date for baptisms in Toccoa will be March 18th)

* I am so excited about what we get to be a part of at Foothills. God is moving in a powerful way! See ya Sunday, and don't forget to bring someone with you.

No comments: