Sunday, January 29, 2012

sunday review

We kicked off our new series on relationships called, "Social Networks" today at Foothills Community Church. It was a great day in so many ways.

* Most of us don't have enough deep, quality relationships. We need people in our lives that will stand by our side in tough times and people that will get in our face when neccessary.

* We are having tons of first-time guests every single week. What I really love is that so many are coming back week after week.

* Our Toccoa campus had another huge day. I love what God is doing over there!

* I am so proud of the people of FCC. You are really catching the vision of helping others find and follow Jesus. Thanks for inviting your friends!

* I also want to brag on all of the people who serve on a ministry team at FCC. Over 700 of you have discovered the joy of serving God and others. If you haven't tried serving, why not stop by the Link on Sunday to learn more.

* Planet Kidz was jammed today. Lots of kids. Lots of first-time kids!

* I am really getting excited about the new campus group I will be leading called, Follow-Up which will begin on Feb. 19th at 6:00pm. If you are not in a Sunday evening group, I would love to see you at Follow-Up.

* We have a big announcement to make this week. Yes, I am super-excited!

* I can't wait for next Sunday. I will be talking about how to handle conflict in your relationships.

* I can't stress enough how important it is for all of us to build relationships at church. Coming only on Sunday mornings does not lend itself to developing deep relationships. That's why we have Find and Follow groups meeting on and off campus. Stop by the Link on Sunday and we'll help you find a group that will fit you. Or you can find out more here.

No comments: