Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sunday review

A little late with the Sunday review, but better late, than never!

** It was great being back at Foothills this Sunday. It seems like I always preach longer after I've been gone--- go figure?!

** Erica Peters did such a great job with the feature song. I'm hoping we will post the video of it.

** We had several more people give their lives to Jesus. That's what it's all about!

** I got a chance to Lead our Get In The Game class on Sunday evening. I love leading it, and getting a chance to meet new people!

** On a sad note, we had a 17 year old girl from our church pass away on Saturday. I'll be doing the funeral service on Wednesday. I am praying that other teenagers will commit their lives to Christ!

** It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this Thursday. Wow, time flies by.

** Tickets for our Christmas Eve services will be available on December 5th. We will be having 2 services-- 3pm and 5pm. This is one of our most exciting services of the year, and it's also one of our most crowded, so get your tickets early. You will be able to get them online or at the Connection Center. Our Toccoa campus will have 1 service at 5pm.

** We will also be giving you some invite cards for Christmas eve. Be sure to invite everyone you know!

No comments: