Monday, November 08, 2010

Sunday review

I am in the middle of a very busy week, but I wanted to just highlight a few things that God is up to.

** Great services at FCC yesterday. The praise choir was on stage and every time they show up, the energy level is through the roof. (that's saying a lot because our worship team brings the heat every Sunday)

** Attendance continues to climb. Tons of new people getting pumped about Foothills!

** This could be the best series we have ever done! The parables of Jesus were given to simplify the complex. Let me tell you, if you want to go deep----read and obey the parables. Some of Jesus most difficult teachings.

** Our Toccoa campus is poised to go to the next level. They are making a huge impact in Stephens County.

** Speaking of campuses, I will be sharing some really cool news about future campuses soon. By the way, if any of you is interested in possibly becoming a campus Pastor, or would like to get involved in spreading the gospel to other communities, send me an email at office@foothills.cc

** I will be speaking at the Sticks conference tomorrow and Wednesday in Orangeburg, SC. I covet your prayers. This is a conference that is designed to help churches and leaders in smaller communities and hard-to-reach places.

No comments: