Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday review

It was an incredible day at Foothills Community Church yesterday. It was great to be back.

** The worship team is absolutely on fire. It is easy to take for granted the quality of our worship because we see them every week, but I can tell you that what we experience Sunday after Sunday at Foothills is among the best teams in the Country!

** We continued our One Hit Wonders series. I spoke about Caleb. Every time I read about Caleb, I get inspired. He was a guy that lived on the edge for God throughout his entire lifetime. He was full of passion and focus, and he wholeheartedly followed God.

** Do we "really" follow God wholeheartedly? Remember, the word "wholeheartedly", means complete, in every area. It's so much easier to be half-hearted in my devotion to the Lord, but we need to continually relinquish control of our lives to Him

** Next Sunday, the message will be on a more obscure Biblical character. You don't want to miss it. I will also be sharing a story about me and my wife and some alligators!

** I am working on the Questions Uncensored series. It's hard to narrow down the questions.

** We will be celebrating the Lord's Supper on August 8th at 6:00pm at our Seneca campus. Those are such powerful times together.

** We are planning our next Baptism at Foothills. It is going to be unbelievable. I can't give you any more details yet, because we are ironing out some details. All I can say is, it will be a huge party!

No comments: