Sunday, July 04, 2010

sunday highlights

Well, this Sunday was a little different because we are on vacation down in FL.
I did hear that things at Foothills Community Church were outstanding today.

** Big shout out to Brian Rhodes for doing the message. Heard it was great.

** I also heard that the music was excellent. We are blessed with the most talented worship team anywhere.

** Our Toccoa campus baptized 3 more people. That's why we started the Toccoa campus!!

** We worshipped this morning at Christ Fellowship Church in Stuart FL, and it was awesome.

** They did a very patriotic service. I was reminded again that we are blessed to live in this great country.

** It has been cloudy and a bit rainy, so we haven't fished much, although I did manage to catch a 4 lb bass. My wife showed me up again with a 5 lber!

** The airlines lost my suitcase on the way down here. Apparently it never made it on the airplane. They said they found it, but will have to send it to me. Hope it shows up soon.

** Hoping the weather clears up so we can hit the beach tomorrow.

No comments: