Friday, March 05, 2010

busy week so far

This has been a whirlwind week so far, but I am so looking forward to sharing the stage with my wonderful wife this Sunday at Foothills Community Church. You definitely want to be there, as we try to answer the 3 most common questions I get asked about marriage.

I have mixed emotions about Sunday, because it is the last message in our "First Comes Love" series. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yesterday, about a dozen of our staff headed to the Unleash conference in Anderson. It was awesome! We have an amazing assortment of people that make up our staff, and they love Jesus and want to reach more people for Christ. There were so many takeaways from the conference for me personally. I love when God stretches me.

Great things are in store for our future, Foothills!

Our student ministry will be having their Ignite weekend beginning this evening---PRAY for all of our students, staff, and volunteers

It was also fun to catch up with a lot of Pastor friends that I don't get a chance to see that much.

Lots of other things happening. Life is good.

In case you missed last week's message, here's the video --- by the way, you definitely want to watch near the end of the video for the rap that a few of our staff performed---priceless!:

'Til Debt Do Us Part from Foothills Community Church on Vimeo.

No comments: