Sunday, March 07, 2010

sunday night review

I had a blast this morning at Foothills. It was the first time that my wife got to join me on stage to do a message. Here are a few notes from this weekend:

* My wife knocked it out of the park. She has so much wisdom, it's scary!

* It is hard to narrow marriage questions down to only 3 questions.

* I think the waffle/spaghetti illustration sums up why it is so hard to understand the opposite sex

* Attendance was pretty strong--especially in the 11:15am service

* The Toccoa campus had a few technical difficulties today, but I hear they had a great day in spite of that.

* Tons of kids today in Kidzone! (Thanks for taking your kids there instead of the main auditorium)

* Eric Peters feature song was so funny this morning in the 9:30am service.

* In the 11:15am service Joy Honeycutt sang with David Odom-- she is unbelievable.

* Our student ministry held their Ignite weekend this weekend. I hear they had a ton of kids, and several salvations! I had one teenage girl catch me after the service to tell me that she gave her life to Jesus on Saturday night! Thanks to Brian Rhodes and Tim Wadsworth and all of the volunteers!

* I will begin a new message sreies next Sunday that I'm looking forward to. It's called "Revealed"

No comments: