Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday review

Solid day at FCC yesterday. Despite the rain and a long weekend for schools, the people were pumped up!

* Spoke about how to be used by God. I said that one of the greatest ways God can use our life is when we lead other to Jesus.

* I challenged people to pick up Easter service tickets and invite their friends to come with them----2,500 tickets were picked up!

* If you didn't get yours, I would recommend not waiting until Sunday because there are not many left. You can go here and print out tickets online.

* INVEST, INVITE, and INCLUDE. That is the key to making an impact this Easter.

* Our student ministry is seeing teenagers saved every week!! If you are a teen or are a parent of one, get them to Thrive this Wednesday!

* Speaking of student ministry, they are taking deposits for Bigstuf this summer. Parents, please get your kids to this event. It will be life-changing!

* Awesome staff meeting this morning, strategizing for Easter. Then I got a chance to share with our staff about what God has been teaching me.

* I will be sharing some of what I shared with our staff, in my message on April 25th.

* Began doing some coaching with a church planter in Kentucky. I love that!

* Looking forward to a trip to Dallas next month to meet at Leadership Network.

No comments: