Sunday, November 22, 2009

sunday night review

A great day at Foothills in spite of the nasty weather. Talked about being thankful today, so I thought my Sunday review would be things that I was thankful for today.

** Thankful to Jesus for paying the price for my sins -- I am so undeserving

** Thankful for our church (Foothills Community Church). Seriously, most Pastors would give their right arms to be able to serve in a church like Foothills!

** Thankful for people who ventured out in the cold, rainy weather to worship our King.

** Thankful for the great worship leaders, musicians, singers, and tech people who make my job so much easier.

** Thankful for all of our volunteers who serve tirelessly every Sunday (and throughout the week) to make it all possible.

** Thankful for the umbrella team who make sure people stay dry on the walk from the parking lot

** Thankful for all of the changed lives every week

** Thankful for all of the people who invite their friends to church. I love it when people come up to me and introduce me to their guests!

** Thankful for a church that genuinely loves people.

** Thankful for our Toccoa campus. They are such a cool group of people. I don't get a chance to be there in person with them often, but when I do, it's a blast!

** Thankful for people who sacrificially give to help us reach more people for Christ.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: