Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lessons I'm learning

Over the last few weeks I have learned alot of new things and been reminded of some things I forgot. Here are a few of the things I'm learning:


** You can't always control your circumstances, but you can always control your attitude.

** When trials come, I am responsible for my response.

** I am never responsible for someone else's response (that's between them and God)

** Comfort breeds mediocrity

** Discomfort breeds growth

** God is more interested in my character than my comfort

** God sometimes puts us in situations that force us to grow/change

** People are people

** You will never please everyone

** Leadership comes with a price

** Leaders are often misunderstood

** There has never been anything that has taken God by surprise

** With faith nothing is impossible

** Our vision and passion to reach people that are disconnected from God is more white-hot than ever before

** I serve with the most amazing people in the world

** I can't wait for Sunday!

No comments: