Monday, April 06, 2009

Countdown is on!

We had another great day at Foothills yesterday.
There was so much energy in the building, I can't even describe it. People are pumped about Easter.
Yesterday I challenged our folks to invite everybody they know to come with them to our Easter services. (I know I was preaching to the choir because you all know how to invite your friends---you do it EVERY week). But a lot of people took it to a new level.
I went out to eat after church and I was told by a waitress that she and another waiter had already received 2 invitation cards each!
Here are a couple of ways that you can invite your friends---Facebook, Twitter, texting and you can go here and send an invite electronically.

Trust me, I will be sharing a message that will give people an opportunity to personally receive the risen Lord this weekend. If you have friends that do not know Christ, get them there. Invite them, drive to their house and pick them up, bribe them, kidnap them, do whatever you have to do to get them here (Just for the record, don't kidnap them. I felt I should mention that because I know some of you Foothills people are a crazy enough to actually do that!)
Here's another reminder of the times of the services at the Seneca campus. (Toccoa campus service times are 9:15am and 11:00am)

No comments: