Sunday, October 26, 2008

sunday debrief

I got a chance to relax today, because I didn't preach. Instead I asked Joe Sangl to come and do a message about money. Joe is the author of the book "I was broke. Now I'm not!" He did a great job. He is passionate about helping people get financially free.

This Wednesday Joe will be back to lead his Financial Learning Experience seminar at Foothills this Wednesday at 6:30pm. Lots of people signed up for the seminar.

As I mentioned I had an easy day. All I had to do was introduce Joe at the beginning and make a couple of quick announcements at the end of the service and then set up a short video introducing our new series which starts next Sunday, called Switch. Unfortunately I forgot to set up the video in both services, so it didn't get shown.

Speaking of our new series, Switch; invite everyone you know that doesn't attend church or have a relationship with Jesus Christ, because it is going to be one of the clearest series we have ever done about how to have a relationship with Christ.

Attendance was off a bit today. Either it was because the public schools are out Monday and Tuesday OR because we were talking about money! Hmmm?

Toccoa campus has been doing a great job, and from a technical standpoint they seem to have worked out the glitches.

No comments: