Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Passing on what you've learned

One of the things that I feel most strongly about is our responsibility to pass along lessons we've learned along the way.

Today I had the opportunity to have lunch with a guy that is preparing to enter the world of church planting. I love those kinds of conversations. Every time I have them, it reminds me of all the people who had those conversations with me when we were getting started. It's kind of like a pay-it-forward kind of thing.


I encourage my staff to learn from others, and to help others who want to learn from them. Tomorrow, I'm excited about bringing two of my staff members to my coaching network. I'm sure a lot of what they learn, they will be able to pass along.

Who are you learning from?
Who are you teaching?

No comments: