Sunday, September 28, 2008

sunday recap

Unbelievable day today! I really can't put into words what we experienced at Foothills today, but let's just say that God showed up!

Our special guest was Joy Honeycutt who was featured on the A&E show, Intervention. She has experienced some amazing things in the past year since her intervention and God is truly using her. She sang the feature song and just knocked it out of the park. We did something a little unusual for Foothills Community Church, we asked people who wanted God to do a divine intervention to come forward to be prayed for---and the people came. In fact in the 11:15 service there was not enough room down front so people were literally all the way up both aisles. It was crazy!

I have had many people tell me that this was the most powerful service they have ever been at. I am hoping to be able to have the entire service put up online.

Also in Toccoa our new campus launched today! I heard that they had a fantastic day. I don't know all of the numbers yet, but I think they had over 200 people there. What a great start.

Then to top things off, tonight we observed the Lord's Supper. WOW!

Foothills people keep inviting your friends because I believe that the best is yet to come.

No comments: