Thursday, September 04, 2008

Exciting Times at Foothills

After Labor Day historically has been a huge time of growth at Foothills over the years. I am really excited about some of the things that our creative team is working on for services between now and the end of the year!

** This Sunday is one you do not want to miss. I'll be talking about something all of us can relate to; improving our relationships. Plan on getting there a few minutes early because of the crowds.

** The next Sunday, we'll wrap up the Bonding With James series. Then we'll start a new series that I am pumped about, called Intervention.

** After that we will have a 2 week mini-series that I think will be one of the most helpful and practical series we've ever done. (And there are some others that I'll give more details about later. All I can say is, get ready because God is doing some unbelievable things!

** The stories of changed lives are everywhere at Foothills. Not a week goes that someone doesn't stop me and tell me how God has used Foothills Community Church to transform their lives!

** Keep inviting your friends, because there is always room for more!

No comments: