Monday, September 22, 2008

catching up

I haven't posted in a few days, but here's what's been happening in my world:

** Went to my Pastor's Coaching network last Thursday. Had a great time, and learned so much! Looking forward to next month's meeting.

** Our Toccoa campus did their last run-through Sunday. It sounds like things are going well. This Sunday will be their official first service!

** We started our "Intervention" series yesterday. This is going to be an incredible series. This Sunday is going to be amazing--don't miss it!

** Archery season has started, other than my chiggers, things have been kind of slow. Hope that will change soon!

** My wife has been beating me in cards lately. What's up with that? I hate to lose.

** More great stories of life change shared with me this Sunday as I walked around the concourse. God is doing a great work here at Foothills.

** Today is the first day of Fall. I don't mind Fall---I just don't like Winter.

** Clemson won big Saturday. I know it was only SC State, but 54-0 is still a big win.

** I heard that some of our Toccoa campus folks had some red Foothills Community Church T-shirts made up that had a Georgia Bulldog logo on them! (If they send me one I MIGHT wear it)

No comments: