Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pastors I enjoy

There are lots of phenomenal communicators out there. I am often asked "Who do you listen to?"
I have a long and diverse list of Pastors I enjoy listening to. I thought I would list a few here (and what I like about them). Bear in mind this is more of a sampling than an exhaustive list.


Judd Wilhite at Central Christian Church Nevada (Don't know Jud but what I like about him is that he always seems like he's happy. He's leading a church of thousands in Las Vegas)

Miles Mcpherson at The Rock Church California (Never met Miles, but he's one of my favorites. I like him because he's very funny and beside that he used to play football in the NFL)

Perry Noble at Newspring Church South Carolina (Perry is a good friend and in my opinion one of the best communicators anywhere. He's extremely funny, yet he can get in your face with his messages)

David Hughes at Church by the Glades Florida (David is a friend of mine, and what I like about him is that he is articulate, and he's got a great voice--makes me jealous!)

Francis Chan at Cornerstone Church California (I've never met Francis but what I love about this guy is his authenticity and love for scripture)

Bob Merrit at Eaglebrook Church Minnesota (I've never met Bob, but I love his stories and his midwestern friendliness that comes across when he speaks. And beside that, any person who could survive a Minnesota winter is my hero!)

Buddy Cremeans at Northway Church New York (Don't know Buddy, other than an email chat, but I love his creativity and the fact that his church is reaching an extremely unchurched area and they are knocking it out of the park)

Mike Ashcraft at Port City Church North Carolina (Don't know Mike but I love his laid-back style. Seems like he would be a cool guy to hang out with)


That's enough for now. I will do a part 2 to this post later.

No comments: