Wednesday, April 23, 2008

bite the bullet

Since about January my TV has been on the blink. I have to literally beat on it in order for it to work. And I'm not talking about a couple of love taps--I mean beat on it. It's crazy. Lately it has gotten worse, so I am finally going to bite the bullet and purchase a new TV.
A couple of weeks ago we went to Best Buy and were looking at the TV's on display and it is amazing how nice the pictures are in the high-def TV's. Call me a late adopter, but the thought of spending $1000 for a TV does not make me happy. My old TV held up for over 10 years, so I suppose if I get 10 years out of a new one it comes to $100 a year. When I look at it that way, it's easier to swallow. The positive side is that I can now watch the games in high-def! Come on Football season.

No comments: