Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pastors I enjoy listening to (Part 2)

OK Here are some of the other Pastors that I listen to on a regular basis:

Craig Groeschel at Life Church Oklahoma (Never met him, but I feel like I know him, and I think that's what I like about Craig. He comes across as a friend who is trying to help you out. Besides leading one of the largest churches in America, he basically is one of the best communicators out there.)

Troy Gramling at Flamingo Road Church Florida (Troy is a friend of mine and what I love about him is that he is one of the most creative communicators I know of. He is a visionary leader that has great vision to reach South Florida and beyond)

Andy Stanley at North Point Church Georgia (Don't know him, but he is one of America's favorite teachers. He just has an amazing ability to take a passage of scripture that you've read a thousand times before and preach on it, and it's like "wow, that was amazing. I never saw it like that before.")

Bil Cornelius at Bay Area Fellowship Texas (Bil is also a friend and what I like about Bil (besides the way he spells his name and his cool hairstyle) is that he is genuine. I will tell you he is about as nice a guy as you will ever meet. It comes across in his teaching style)

Ed Young Jr. Fellowship Church Texas (Ed is the king of creativity and is among the best communicators in the country. Besides that, he is a fellow fisherman so that counts for something!)

That's enough for now. I might do a part 3 soon.

No comments: