Tuesday, November 20, 2007

what a day!

** It is absolutely beautiful outside today. High is supposed to be 78 and sunny!

** It looks like they are really moving on the new building. They have the roof all on, and they are getting ready to pour the concrete for the floors, and put up some of the exterior siding. Very exciting!

** We are going to ask all of you to help us design the music set for January 6th service. I will be giving our annual "state of the church" message, and what we are asking you to help select your favorite worship songs from 2007 and your favorite feature song. The top ones will be performed on that day. We'll be giving you a list to choose from in the next couple of weeks. (I know what I'm voting for already!)

** My computer has been driving me crazy for the last week. I thought everything was finally fixed, but now I can't get anything to play through my speakers. UGH!!

** I was at Walmart this morning. They have a lot of archery stuff on clearance, so I bought some new broadheads. The lady working at the register asked if I was 18!! ( you have to be 18 years old to buy them) I know what you're thinking; that poor lady needs to get some glasses---quick! But it sure made me feel good!!!

No comments: