Sunday, November 11, 2007

great Sunday so far

Well 3 services are in the books and I'm just doing a little relaxing before service #4 at 6:00pm.
In all 3 services I sensed God's presence in a very tangible way. We are talking about God revealing Himself to us as the God of comfort.
The video testimony and feature song really capped things off. It was definitely a God moment for me.
Attendance has been extremely strong the last couple of weeks. The good thing is that it appears to have increased across the board so there is still a little room in the 9:45am and 11:15am services (and the 8:30 am and 6:00pm have plenty of room)

One more thing. I just got off of the phone with my Aunt, who is facing heart valve replacement surgery in a week. She is an amazing person who loves Jesus. If you think about it, please offer up a prayer on her behalf.

No comments: