Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm back!

We just got back from a week down visiting family in South Florida.
We celebrated my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. It was kind of like a family reunion, which can be pretty wierd when you haven't seen people for 10 or 15 years and you can't even recognize them.
It is a long drive down there. We made record time coming back. We made it in 10 1/2 hours.
I heard that it was an incredible Sunday at Foothills! Scott Chatfield spoke in my absence and I hear he did a phenomenal job. Then Sunday afternoon we had a baptism party on Lake Keowee and baptized 44 more people!! (that's 156 baptisms already this year!!) I hate that I missed it, but it's good to know that things keep on rolling even when I'm out of town.
I need to finish unpacking, so I'll fill in some more details later.

No comments: