Monday, March 19, 2007

You To Be

Well, I finally finished the series "You To Be". ( 9 weeks on the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.)
I think it was the longest series I've ever done, but I totally enjoyed it. God stretched me big-time.
I've got a long, long way to go when it comes to having this Christ-follower thing figured out, that's for sure! (Many of you have shared that this has been one of your favorite series ever.)
Make sure you come this Sunday, because I will be beginning a mini-series on fear called "Frozen In Fear." This week I'll be talking about Fear vs. Faith, and then the next week we'll talk about most people's #1 fear---Death! (and why you don't have to fear it)
And then the following week (April 8th) we'll celebrate Easter and start another series. (I'll give you the details later) Make sure you start inviting your friends---They WILL come to church with you on Easter!

No comments: