Thursday, March 15, 2007

Unleash takeaways

Our staff got a chance to go to the Unleash Conference at Newspring today. For me it was one of the best conferences I have been to in a long time.
Everybody on the Newspring staff that I have met (and all of the volunteers) have always been some of the greatest people around. They will bend over backwards to help other churches. I have known Perry and the gang for a couple of years, and that's the way they have always operated.
What I really enjoyed about the conference is Perry's authenticity, and his passion. He not only is a great communicator, but he also is one of the funniest people I know.
Tony did a great summary of the sessions.
Another thing that was outstanding was getting to worship with the Newspring worship team (way to go Lee!)
I will definitely be there next year.

No comments: