Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter review

To say that the Easter services at Foothills Community Church were incredible would be an UNDERSTATEMENT! They were absolutely amazing.

* Every single one of our teams were firing on all cylinders. From the moment you drove onto campus until the time you left, there was so much energy.

* I want to state for the record, that the volunteers at Foothills are THE Best in the world. For everyone that volunteers, I want to thank you. You are making a difference.

* Both campuses had fantastic crowds, in fact, our Toccoa campus had their all-time highest attendance! Between the 2 campuses we had around 2,500 people experience one of our services.

* We had 48 people make first-time decisions to follow Jesus Christ!!

* David Odom and the worship team killed it! They inspired us with incredible music. When they did "In Christ Alone", I think I could have walked on stage and gave an invitation, it was so powerful.

* The new stage set was very cool. I think it was one of my favorites ever.

* Tons of kids in KidZone (almost 500 at Seneca campus alone!)

* I got a chance to meet so many first-time guests. I love watching the expressions on people's faces when they come for the first time. Most people have huge smiles on their faces, but every now and then you see the "what did I get myself into?" look!

* We kicked-off our new series, Kings. This is going to be a life-changing series. Whatever you do, don't miss a single week.

* I am praying that many of the guests who came yesterday would connect and discover the joy and benefit of having a church home.

* I am so glad that our team that served in Haiti got back safely. I know that their lives will be changed forever.

* Don't forget that on April 22nd I will be leading our next Get In The Game class. Please plan on attending. I would love to meet you.

No comments: