Sunday, March 11, 2012

UN-Believable day

It was truly an unbelievable day at Foothills Community Church. There were so many highlights for me, but I wanted to share a couple:

* I LOVED having the youth sitting front and center today. But what was really great is that they weren't just sitting passively, no, they were totally engaged. Students, you raised the bar for the adults this morning!

* Another great part was that we baptized 30 more people today!! That is why we do what we do!

* I know a lot of people were dragging a bit from losing an hour of sleep, but I'm thankful for everyone that came ready to worship.

* I am pumped out of my mind about our new series, The Genius of Generosity. I truly believe that this will be the most life-changing series we have ever done. there are going to be a lot of people that learn what it means to be generous, and not only will it change their lives, but the ones that will be the recipients of their generosity!

* You don't want to miss part 2 next week!

* We will be observing the lord's Supper next Sunday evening from 6:00-7:00pm at our Seneca campus.

* I love what God is doing at Foothills Community Church!!

No comments: