Sunday was an amazing day at Foothills Community Church. The GLOW series is connecting with a lot of people. I love hearing the stories!
* Talked about God's holiness. An intense topic for sure, but much needed.
* Also talked about our need for personal holiness. Also much needed.
* David Odom blew it out of the water singing Holy, Holy, Holy.
* Holiness is not a list of do's and don'ts, but conformity to the character of God and obedience to the will of God. In short personal holiness is becoming more like Jesus.
* More people gave their lives to Jesus on Sunday! Over 300 people have given their lives to Jesus this year at Foothills!!!!
* Our next baptism will be on December 4th at both services at our Seneca campus and on December 11th at our Toccoa campus. If you have not been baptized, and are ready to take the plunge, go here and register.
* Our Dream Team celebration on Thursday night was a blast. I love serving with all of you!
* Looking forward to having Joy Hunneycutt back at Foothills this Sunday. That girl can flat out sing! She also has an amazing story of God's grace. Joy was featured on the TV show, Intervention a couple of years back. She has overcome her drug addiction and is now using her talent to serve the Lord.
* The next 3 Sundays at Foothills will be perfect days to invite a friend that does not know Jesus. PLEASE invite, invite invite!
* I am super excited about our Christmas series. Our creative team went all-out, and you do not want to miss any of it. Our Christmas Eve services are going to be the best we have ever had!