Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm back!

I am back. I had an amazing time on vacation, but it's time to get back to reality.

* I am pumped about the new series we will be starting tomorrow called, Awakening. If you have ever felt spiritually dry or apathetic, this series will focus on how to get your spiritual life back in gear.

* I think this series will be one of the best series we've ever had. I think there will be a whole lot of people who are awakened.

* We will also have Joy Honeycutt with us. She is a fantastic singer with a fantastic story of God's grace.

* I have missed Foothills Community Church. We visited a lot of great churches, but as the great theologian Dorothy once said, "there's no place like home."

* I am super-rested up. Having an extended time away is so therapeutic for the soul.

* It's hard to believe that it's almost August. Where does time go?

* I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow, and don't forget to invite a friend.

No comments: