Monday, May 09, 2011

Sunday review

Sunday was awesome at Foothills Community Church. It was one of the most emotional services I can remember.

* We started the services with a little clip from Family Guy, which was pretty funny.

* The band, worship team and praise choir was in rare form. The whole place came unglued when Petecia Moon sang Are You Ready For A Miracle. I honestly can't remember a time when the response was so loud!

* The message was on the link between faith and miracles.

* It's always a good day for me, when I can bring my Bowtech on stage to use as an illustration.

* In both services the guys that came on stage had WAY too much faith in my shooting abilities!

* It's going to take a miracle for us to reach our project reach goal of $1,000,000, but that's when we need crazy faith.

* Our first Project Reach dinner was a huge success. Everyone was so excited.

* There are still a few tickets remaining for this Thursday evening, and about 100 tickets left for the dinner on May 19th.

* Our Toccoa campus has huge momentum. Lives are changing every week there!

* They will be having their project Reach Dinner on May 15th. I can't wait to hang out with them.

No comments: