Sunday, January 16, 2011

sunday review

I love my church family. They are the most incredibly grace-filled bunch of believers that I have ever met! Today has been one of the most intense, emotionally draining days ever (the whole week has been that way), and yet one of the most rewarding days ever.

* Our services could be summed up in one word, "Powerful". We spoke about our second core value, Loving people. It was great.

* The worship team did an amazing job, as well as all of our volunteers that served in dozens of other ministries.

* I am constantly amazed by the grace of our God!

* Did I mention, I love my church family?!

* I mentioned briefly today about some new initiatives for 2011 that I am so excited about. It will give us the greatest Kingdom impact that we've ever had. You will be hearing more about them this Spring.

* Next Sunday we will wrap up the CREED series. It's going to be a phenomenal day. Our praise choir will be singing, and I hear that Casme will be back with us!

* I am also really pumped about the next series beginning on January 30th!

* I hope you got signed up for a LIFE group today!

* Next Sunday is also membership renewal Sunday. You can renew your membership online here.

* If you are not a member of Foothills yet, but you're interested, than make sure to sign-up for the next get in The Game class that is set for Wednesday January 26th. I will be personally leading the class and would love to meet you.

No comments: