Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sunday review

We kicked of the CREED series Sunday, here are some highlights:

* Sunday was awesome. It was one of the best services we have ever had at Foothills!

* The music was outstanding. Loved having Casme singing with us. I think she will be singing at FOOthills again soon!

* The message seemed to resonate with everyone. What's cool about this series, is that it's all about our values as a church. I love that our people really love our mission, and values.

* The attendance during the 11:15am service looked really strong. There is always room for more, so keep inviting your friends.

* There is something great about a New Year. Everyone is so filled with hope.

* I heard that our Toccoa campus also had a great service. I pray that 2011 will be a breakthrough year for them!

* I'm thankful that God held off the snow until Sunday night. Speaking of snow, I hate it!!

* I am sitting at home for the second day this week, because I can't get out of my driveway. I am hoping that it warms up enough for me to get our later today.

* This has already been one of the toughest weeks for me ever in ministry. Sometimes as a Pastor you deal with a lot of stuff that breaks your heart.

* I am thankful for the staff and all of the wonderful volunteers we have at Foothills. We couldn't do it without them!

No comments: