Sunday, August 08, 2010

sunday review

I had a great day today. It was a bit different, but a lot of fun.

** Me and my good friend Eddie Cox swapped churches. He preached at Foothills, and I preached at Marathon Church.

** The people at Marathon were extremely friendly and very gracious hosts.

** It's funny how similar our churches are.

** Their band did a super job leading worship.

** They flopped the order of service around for their current series, so I did the message first, and THEN the band came out and did the music.

** I heard that Eddie knocked it out of the park at Foothills. I'm not surprised. He is a gifted communicator.

** I also heard that our Toccoa campus had another person give their life to Jesus today!!

** I am just about to head over to Foothills as we will be observing the Lord's Supper tonight. We have a couple of other things planned, so it should be exciting.

** I will be wrapping up our One Hit Wonders series next weekend. then on August 22nd we will start our Questions Uncensored 2 series.

No comments: