Tuesday, May 11, 2010

some random things

I've got a bunch of random things rattling around in my mind right now.

* I am fired-up about some of the message series that are coming up through the end of the year!

* This Sunday, I will be doing a message called, "Stuck". I shared this message with my staff a couple of months ago in a staff meeting. If you've ever been stuck before (in your finances, job, marriage, spiritual life, school---whatever), you need to be at Foothills this Sunday.

* Can't wait for Saturday. FCC will be doing Shine 2010 projects. Hundreds of people signed up to perform 3 hours of community service this Saturday.

* We have some cool things planned from our worship teams for the next series. I can't wait! Rumor has it that the praise choir may be back up soon. (If you like to sing, this is a great opportunity to serve)

* I am hearing so many great stories of how our Care team has been helping people going through all kinds of stuff. You may not realize this, but FCC has an entire team of staff and volunteers that help people.

* If you attend FCC, but have never served before, you're really missing out! Sign-up for the next Get In The Game series which is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month at 9:30am in our small auditorium (you'll be out in time for the 11:15am service)

* I love hearing stories of life change that's happening at FCC. One of the places that really is making an impact is in our Kidzone. Parents, if you are bringing your kids in the main auditorium with you, you are making a huge mistake! Recently the kids were asked what they liked about Planet Kidz? The number one thing was that they really understood the messages.

No comments: