Monday, May 24, 2010

Get In The Game



I wanted to take a minute to invite you to the Next Get In The Game series that will be coming up on Wednesday June 9th at 6:15pm in the Planet Kidz auditorium.
Normally we offer the Get In The Game every 1st and 2nd Sunday morning at 9:30am---- BUT in June it will be ONLY on Wednesday.

Here's the deal--- I am totally excited about this because I get to personally lead it! In the early days of Foothills Community Church, I used to lead all of the classes (many of them at my house), however since we began doing them on Sunday mornings, obviously I'm unable to do them anymore.

The reason I'm so excited about it is because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE leading this! WE cover the vision, values, strategy and structure of FCC.

So here's what you can do, next Sunday, sign-up to attend on your info card. There will be child care available, but we need to know in advance how many kids you will be bringing.

The session will run from 6:15pm (sharp!) until 8:15pm

You may be wondering, what is Get In The Game?----well here is a link (just remember, the date is June 9th at 6:15pm)

See you there!!

No comments: