Sunday, February 14, 2010

sunday night review

Had a great Sunday. It was very different, but it was a lot of fun.

** I drove to our Toccoa campus and hung out with those guys. Man, they are rowdy. So much fun!

** It was the 1st time I got a chance to see the video teaching. other than it being a little tough to watch yourself, it works really good. We need a few tweaks still to optimize the quality.

** The new building they have is incredible. Large enough to grow, small enough to not get swallowed up in it. Tons of energy.

** JB (Jonathan Bryant) and his team rocked the worship time.

** Brian Marshall is doing a nice job of handling the Campus Pastor role.

** It was good to see Shannon Chiles on the keyboard!

** I showed up about 10 minutes before the service began to get the vibe of what guests feel when they come.

** Very impressed by their volunteers. Parking lot attendants were awesome, Kidzone check-in was cool, the Welcome desk, auditorium hosts and the Stoop resource center was well manned.

** If you know anyone in that area, tell them to check it out.

** I heard the the Seneca campus was great as well.

** I'm thankful for Brian Rhodes handling the preaching duties to allow me to catch my breath.

** Is it wierd that we talked about marital conflict resolution on Valentine's Day?

** On another note, during our basketball game this afternoon, I had someone roll my ankle. So it's going to be slow going for a little bit. Hoping there's no major damage.

** Got a chance to be in Tampa last week for a meeting with the guys from the Sticks conference. We were going to host a Sticks conference in November, but there was a concern that we are located a little too far from a major airport, so most likely it will moved to somewhere around Nashville, TN.

** I love what i get to do, and I love the people I get to serve with!

No comments: