Saturday, July 04, 2009

weekend thoughts

Happy 4th of July everyone. We are fortunate to live in a country where we are FREE!
Here are a few things that I'm thankful for today:

Jesus Christ, who makes us truly free!

My family. Without them, my life would be incomplete.

My friends. Friendship is one of God's greatest blessings.

All of the men and women who have bravely fought to keep our country free.

Foothills Community Church, the greatest church I know!

All of the material blessings that I have, when so many people in the world have nothing.

I guess, this list could go on and on, but let's remember that every good thing we have comes from our God!

** You do not want to miss church tomorrow. I will be discussing a topic that I guarantee everyone will connect with.

** Also don't forget our baptism/tailgating/block parties we will be having in Seneca and Toccoa tomorrow afternoon. (Toccoa at 3:30pm, and Seneca at 6:00pm)

No comments: