Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thursday thoughts

** Lots of great feedback from last week's message about worry, called Unstoppable Peace. If you missed it, you can watch it here.

** I'm really excited about a new project that Eddie Cox and I are working on called, The Strategic Pastor. We met yesterday to finalize some things, and we will be ready for our first group in September. We will have more details by the end of the month, so stay tuned.

** I have been spending a lot of time planning new message series that will be coming up in the Fall of 2009. I should say, re-planning, because I thought we would be doing something else, but really feel God's leading in this new direction. I am a big proponent of planning way in advance, but I always want to be flexible, so that God can do whatever He wants to.

** Would you join me in praying for the teenagers that will be headed out tomorrow to Bigstuf camp in Panama City, FL. I am praying that God would light a fire in their hearts for Him that will change the world.

No comments: